Job description: Quality Assurance Analyst has the responsibility of ensuring that developed software functions as expected. The Quality Assurance Analyst will work with the Quality Assurance and development group. The Quality Assurance Analyst will interact with the Professional Services and software configurations teams to coordinate and drive the development, testing and deployment of client specific configuration and will be responsible for; writing test plans and test cases, executing manual test cases based on test plans and analyzing results.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of Product through the following activities
- Manages day-to-day QA tasks as specified by our project launch schedule
- Manually tests our applications on various Operating System and browser platforms
- Develops and executes test cases
- Documents and resolves testing issues
- Works across departments to validate actual test results against expected results
- Creates test plans and test cases for projects as required
- Participating in analyzing and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.
- Assisting with build advanced automated test suites to exercise our world-class applications.
- Work with the development and test engineering to automate testing.
- Conduct research on emerging test technologies.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, or commensurate work experience required
- Must have great attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) is desired
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to retrieve datasets from SQL databases
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for full product development life cycle is strongly desired
- Must have a working knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability are a must
- Exposure to testing automation is desirable.