- Responsible for the programming of company and client websites.
- Implement programming changes for new functionality, changes and issues relating to websites.
- Troubleshooting and bug-fixing.
- Design, develop and maintain website databases.
- Design, develop and test scalable, cross-browser compatible user interfaces.
- Utilize our custom developed CMS and other licensed or open source CMS tools.
- Develop and maintain email templates.
- Maintain documentation for new and existing website projects.
- Setup and administer development and production web servers.
- Create estimates for new development, bug-fixing and maintenance projects.
- Keep abreast of the latest programming techniques and implement them in our projects.
Preferred education:Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Option to work remotely
General skills & competencies:
Basic understanding of industry practices. General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures. Basic planning/organizational skills and techniquesGood decision making, analysis and problem solving skills. Good verbal and written communication skillsBasic presentation and speaking skillsBasic interpersonal skills