Jobs at Gain America: Jr .Net Developer
| Location: New York
|| Job # 133
|| Date Posted: 09/20/2020
|| Salary: $70000
- Responsible for the programming of company and client websites.
- Implement programming changes for new functionality, changes and issues relating to websites.
- Troubleshooting and bug-fixing.
- Design, develop and maintain website databases.
- Design, develop and test scalable, cross-browser compatible user interfaces.
- Utilize our custom developed CMS and other licensed or open source CMS tools.
- Develop and maintain email templates.
- Maintain documentation for new and existing website projects.
- Setup and administer development and production web servers.
- Create estimates for new development, bug-fixing and maintenance projects.
- Keep abreast of the latest programming techniques and implement them in our projects.
- A degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge of the .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET and Object Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge of design, development and maintenance of Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- KNowledge of web servers and related web software especially Microsoft IIS.
- Knowledge of SEO, modern web standards, usability and accessibility.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.