- Looking for a entry level Java developer with atleast academic background in Programming
- The key skills are Java, J2EE, Backend Development, Spring, MVC and Web Apps development.
- Knowledge of developing complex, high-performance enterprise software
- Knowledge of Java development
- Knowledge with other contemporary Java technologies (e.g. JBoss, jBPM, Quartz, etc.)
- Knowldge of relational databases (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience with ATG a plus
- Impeccable software engineering habits (e.g. unit and regression testing, code reviews, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive outlook, a passion for software engineering and the ability to work as part of a team.
- A sense of urgency and the ability to hit the ground running
Preferred education:Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations:Option to work remotely
General skills & competencies:
Basic understanding of industry practices. General proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures. Basic planning/organizational skills and techniquesGood decision making, analysis and problem solving skills. Good verbal and written communication skillsBasic presentation and speaking skillsBasic interpersonal skills