- Global Home
- Solutions & Services
- About Gainam
- Contact Us
|Location: New York, NY||Job # 175||Date Posted: 03/16/2020|
Hiring Urgently Entry Level QA for multiple open positions in New York and surrounding areas.
We are looking for a responsible, self-motivated candidate for Entry Level Quality Assurance Positions. Must have some knowledge of leading software tools and technologies including software Quality Assurance, Behavior driven Development, and test automation programming. Ideal candidate will be working closely with architects, developers, business analysts and users to ensure that developed functionality meets requirements through testing and validation.This entry level position offers tremendous opportunities for growth.
Required Skills and Experience1-2 years experience in Selenium, eclipse being able to both test and code is big plusJenkins/automated pipeline experience (integration/execution)
Has previous testing knowledge, Both Functional and regression automaton Knowledge of Core Java Analytical thinking - using logic and reasoning to reach conclusions and find strengths and weaknesses; Know what questions to ask, when/how to ask themStrong work ethic Strong problem-solving skills.
Duration: Full Time (40 Hours/Week)
Must have good communication skills. Willing to learn. Should have prior 1-2 years IT experience.
Salary: Best in the Industry
As an Entry Level Quality Analyst your role and responsibilties would include but not limited to:
• Reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables •
Testing backend databases in Microsoft SQL environment including validating stored procs, jobs, and triggers
• Identify test requirements from specifications, maps test case requirements and designs test coverage plan
• Developing, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts
• Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and reporting test results
• Facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
• Identifying potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
• Isolate, replicate, report defects and verify defect fixes
Gain America Inc.:: All rights reserved 2009